Long Lasting Hair Removal Franklin
Lasers to remove excess hair have never been more versatile. Today’s laser hair removal, when safely administered by Dr. Bengelsdorf and his team, is also comfortable, effective, and fast.
The old way
Waxing can burn and plucking can irritate skin. Creams may be smelly and messy. For all that pain and hassle, results only last one to three weeks on average. Some may need to shave twice a day. These methods add up to a lot of money and time on products that don’t produce lasting results.
A note on the root of the problem
Genes may be to blame, but if excess hair is new or if it grows in an unusual pattern, you may have an underlying health problem.
Is more hair accompanied by irregular periods and unexplained weight gain? Hormonal imbalances and conditions such as polycystic ovary syndrome can produce these symptoms.
Medications to treat conditions such as high blood pressure, severe psoriasis, and rheumatoid arthritis have been linked to increased body hair.
A Board-certified surgeon, Dr. Steven Bengelsdorf is equipped to discuss medical and medication related factors to optimize the effectiveness of treatment and minimize risks.
Recommended hormonal treatments may be used in conjunction with the preferred hair removal option: lasers.
A new and improved way
Under the guidance of Dr. Bengelsdorf, Franklin Skin & Laser’s onsite physician, a licensed female clinician will apply a beam of highly concentrated light using a medical-grade laser.
Lasers traditionally worked best to remove dark hair on light-skinned clients. Now lasers may be matched to the client’s complexion and hair color, thickness, and location. Unwanted side effects such as skin discoloration are diminished among clients with richly pigmented skin.
Light from these lasers targets hair follicles while leaving surrounding skin untouched. Since many hairs are treated quickly with one pulse, small areas such as the upper lip can be treated in a matter of minutes. Larger areas such as the legs and back usually take no longer than 60 minutes.
Over the couple weeks, treated hairs will fall out. Most patients will no longer see hair within six to eight months.
A better long lasting option
Although electrolysis is effective in removing hair long lasting, because follicles must be treated one at a time drawbacks include:
- Sessions must be scheduled weekly
- May take years to see long lasting results
- Unlike lasers, this procedure is known to be quite painful
- Since follicles must be treated repeatedly, pores may appear long lasting disfigured
Call (615) 595-8177 to schedule a free consultation. Dr. Bengelsdorf and his team look forward to discussing how to remove unwanted hair efficiently in Franklin TN with you.
- Procedure of Laser Hair Removal Franklin TN – Free yourself from burden of razors or waxing with the laser hair removal procedure in Franklin TN
- Smooth Skin with Laser Treatment Franklin TN – Treat your skin with Laser Treatment at Franklin Laser TN
- State-Of-The-Art Medical Grade Lasers Franklin TN – Franklin TN specialists precisely remove unwanted hair with state-of-the-art medical grade lasers
- Laser Hair Removal At Franklin TN – Ditch the razor with long lasting laser hair removal in Franklin TN
- Remove Unwanted Hair Efficiently Franklin TN – Franklin TN home to improved laser alternative to shaving or waxing to remove unwanted hair efficiently