Laser Hair Removal Outcomes Franklin
Franklin Skin & Laser offers a preferred alternative to electrolysis for the long lasting removal of unwanted hair: laser hair removal. While this treatment is a comfortable, convenient, and affordable alternative to electrolysis, Franklin Skin & Laser takes this laser approach a step further by investing in the latest technologies.
These state-of-the-art medical-grade lasers allow Dr. Steven Bengelsdorf, M.D. and his team in Franklin TN to treat more clients than ever before. It used to be that lasers were a limiting treatment. The lasers worked best on light-skinned clients with dark hair by targeting the pigment or melanin in the hair.
Today’s lasers are effective on a wide range of complexions, hair colors, thicknesses, and locations. These devices have evolved to the point that the laser may be matched to the client — not the other way around.
Better outcomes for more clients
Furthermore, you can expect results with Franklin Skin & Laser thanks to the use of such quality equipment and instruments. By using advanced lasers, hair follicles may be precisely targeted. This feature helps with the removal of hairs while minimizing damage to surrounding tissues. Some of these surrounding areas may be quite delicate, as Franklin Skin & Laser can treat many different parts of your face and body — from the upper lip and chin to legs, back, and bikini line.
Dr. Bengelsdorf and his staff stand by their services and your laser hair removal package is guaranteed. This means that after the completion of your treatments, should you find any unwanted hairs we will treat them free. You can get complimentary touch-ups for two years.
Generally, the number of sessions required for your laser hair removal package will depend on the same factors that influence the type of lasers used to remove hairs for good, including the size of the treatment area.
Since Franklin Skin & Laser’s state-of-the-art devices can lessen thousands of hair follicles at a time, the number of sessions and the costs can be contained. With electrolysis, each hair follicle has to be treated individually. You can imagine the amount of time, appointments, and costs associated with this alternative!
Bring your questions about laser hair removal to Dr. Bengelsdorf by scheduling a consultation at our Franklin TN office. Call (615) 595-8177.
- Procedure of Laser Hair Removal Franklin TN – Free yourself from burden of razors or waxing with the laser hair removal procedure in Franklin TN
- Smooth Skin with Laser Treatment Franklin TN – Treat your skin with Laser Treatment at Franklin Laser TN
- State-Of-The-Art Medical Grade Lasers Franklin TN – Franklin TN specialists precisely remove unwanted hair with state-of-the-art medical grade lasers
- Laser Hair Removal At Franklin TN – Ditch the razor with long lasting laser hair removal in Franklin TN
- Remove Unwanted Hair Efficiently Franklin TN – Franklin TN home to improved laser alternative to shaving or waxing to remove unwanted hair efficiently