Cosmetic Dermatology Procedures Franklin
Dermatological procedures have the potential to transform your life. They can improve the quality of your life by treating the itching or discomfort so intense it may keep you up at night. When you get the restorative sleep you need, you can be a better employee, spouse, or parent.
Since the skin, hair, and nails are so visible, dermatological procedures can have a dramatic, positive effect on your self-esteem. When your feel better about your appearance, you may have the confidence to go after that promotion or to step out of your social circle and meet new people.
Getting to know cosmetic dermatologists
Dr. Stephen Bengelsdorf is equipped to treat cosmetic concerns and medical conditions with a cosmetic benefit, but the foundation of his training is in three key areas:
- Medical — The prevention, diagnoses, and treatment of skin, hair, and nail conditions
- Dermapathology — Diagnoses of dermatological diseases by removing a small portion of tissue and examining it to identify the cause of the condition
- Surgery — Surgical procedures as a means of treating dermatological conditions
Of course, many conditions and diseases affect your appearance, because you skin, hair, and nails are highly visible. However, many procedures are characterized as cosmetic dermatology.
Some of the most common cosmetic concerns Franklin Skin & Laser treats include:
- Acne and traumatic scars
- Age-related volume loss
- Sun damage
- Age-related lines and wrinkles
Dr. Bengelsdorf can recommend effective products to minimize inflammation, lighten the appearance of dark spots, and improve the texture of the skin. These products may be used as part of a broader treatment plan that could include:
- Dermal fillers to plump sunken areas, smooth creases
- Neuromodulators to smooth expression lines
- Lasers and light therapies to improve tone
- Chemical peels and microdermabrasion to rejuvenate appearance
- Minimally-invasive procedures to tighten skin
- Surgical procedures
Many other procedures can make a dramatic difference in appearance, ranging from gentle and precise laser hair removal to laser and injectable means to lessen spider veins.
Aside from discoloration and other skin changes brought on by sun exposure and aging, there are many common skin conditions that can be both uncomfortable and detract from your appearance. Eczema’s redness and scaling can be itchy, while the cracking, bleeding, and inflammation of psoriasis are also associated with arthritis and joint damage. With medications, light therapy, and other treatments, the discoloration, irritation, and plaques subside.
Cosmetic dermatology can mean many different things, depending on each patient in the Franklin area’s needs and goals. To discover the treatment that is best for you, call (615) 595-8177.
- CoolSculpting Treatment Franklin TN – Stubborn fat is no match for gentle, precise CoolSculpting treatment in Franklin TN
- Laser Hair Removal Franklin TN – Laser hair removal methods provide long lasting alternative to hassle of razors or pain of electrolysis for Franklin TN patients
- Cosmetic Dermatology Franklin TN – Safe, proven cosmetic dermatology procedures have transformative effect on Franklin patients’ lives
- Cosmetic Dermatology Services in Franklin TN – Franklin TN patients enjoy the benefits of a wide range of cosmetic dermatology services
- 37064 Cosmetic Surgeon – Men and women near 37064 can visit cosmetic surgeon Steven Bengelsdorf for laser hair removal
- Cosmetic Surgeon Near Franklin TN – Cosmetic surgeon also provides non-invasive fat reduction for patients near Franklin, TN