Wide Range of Cosmetic Dermatology Franklin
Dermatologists are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the skin, hair, and nails. Specialists like Dr. Steven Bengelsdorf and his team at Franklin Skin & Laser may provide services that are not driven by cosmetic concerns. For example, suspicious moles or skin cancers may be examined and removed.
While these conditions are unsightly, the motivations for seeing specialists like Dr. Bengelsdorf may be driven primarily by medical concerns and not by the need to look better. By employing advanced technology, any unwanted cosmetic effects of treatment are minimized.
Using minimally invasive technologies and approaches allows Franklin Skin & Laser staff to treat a range of conditions with as little trauma to the treatment area and surrounding skin as possible. The results are faster and easier healing and recovery time, and minimal complications such as scarring.
Regardless of whether your motivation for visiting Franklin Skin & Laser is mainly medical or cosmetic in nature, you may be a good candidate for one or more of the following types of services for the face and body, including:
- Injectables — Dermal fillers may be administered to plump up sunken areas, and smooth lines and scars. Neuromodulators such as Botox relax the facial muscles responsible for expression lines around the eyes and on the forehead. Medications may be injected to erase spider veins.
- Lasers or light-based therapies — Lasers may be ideal to correct age-related conditions or sun damage, such as freckles, sun spots, lines and wrinkles, and skin laxity. Precise wavelengths may be applied to parts of the face and body to remove unwanted hair, and some patients with spider veins may get results with laser treatments instead of injectable sclerosing solutions.
- Minimally-invasive procedures — Fat may be removed from stubborn areas such as the love handles and abdomen, or skin may be tightened along the jawline, neck, and other areas with procedures that use radio frequency energy and energy to heat or cool fat cells. This process reduce fat gradually and it is considered a gentle alternative to surgical procedures such as liposuction and abdominoplasty, which are also administered at Franklin Skin & Laser.
Still other services gently abrade the skin or create controlled injuries to the tissues to reveal a younger appearance and some treatments stimulate the production of beneficial proteins such as collagen and elastin.
Microdermabrasion, micro-needling, dermaplaning, and chemical peels may also be used in conjunction with products as prescribed by Dr. Bengelsdorf. The products suggested by Franklin Skin & Laser are based on proven science and, unlike store-bought creams and serums, won’t be yet another waste of money that fails to live up to its promises.
Move beyond this introduction to our menu of services by calling (615) 595-8177 to schedule a consultation.
- CoolSculpting Treatment Franklin TN – Stubborn fat is no match for gentle, precise CoolSculpting treatment in Franklin TN
- Laser Hair Removal Franklin TN – Laser hair removal methods provide long lasting alternative to hassle of razors or pain of electrolysis for Franklin TN patients
- Cosmetic Dermatology Franklin TN – Safe, proven cosmetic dermatology procedures have transformative effect on Franklin patients’ lives
- Cosmetic Dermatology Services in Franklin TN – Franklin TN patients enjoy the benefits of a wide range of cosmetic dermatology services
- 37064 Cosmetic Surgeon – Men and women near 37064 can visit cosmetic surgeon Steven Bengelsdorf for laser hair removal
- Cosmetic Surgeon Near Franklin TN – Cosmetic surgeon also provides non-invasive fat reduction for patients near Franklin, TN